viagra 200mg for sale
The primary disease can be caused by streptococci, Escherichia coli, Proteus, staphylococci, etc.
Secondary disease can occur with autoimmune diseases, allergies, infectious diseases, alcoholism, diabetes mellitus, thrombosis, vasculitis, with the resulting violation of protein-carbohydrate metabolism, amyloidosis of viagra diseases and poisoning. Many patients ask the question - if kidney disease is treated by both a nephrologist and a urologist, what is the difference between these specialists, and who should they contact if they suspect kidney disease? There are several differences between these doctors, but sildenafil is are the methods of treatment - the nephrologist treats kidney diseases only with conservative methods, and the urologist - most often with surgical methods.
Our service categories include:
- Pathologies of the male reproductive system also belong to the field of urology.
- In the absence of a narrower specialist in this area in the polyclinic (he is a urologist-andrologist), men are referred to a urologist.
- Below is a short list of the problems that the urologist deals with in this area, what this specialist treats in men:
- male infertility; violation of erectile functions; prostatitis; inflammation of viagra genital organ; sexually transmitted infections (STIs).
- The treatment of sexually transmitted diseases is also dealt with by a narrower specialist - a urologist, who also has experience in venereology.